While I was gone, I continued to read. Here are some of my favorites from the past couple of months:
- Peter Abrahams’s Down the Rabbit Hole – I don’t think I could say enough good things about this mystery. I loved it. So did Stephen King.
- Joseph Delaney’s Revenge of the Witch (The Last Apprentice 1) – A-Read read the first 2 in the series, and has the 3rd on deck. A little dark and spooky.
- Phoebe Kitanidis’s Glimmer – A very unusual story in a very unusual setting.
- Tara Kelly’s Amplified – I just love her writing and her protagonists and her male leads.
- Laini Taylor’s Daughter of Smoke and Bone – Beautiful writing, unusual story, kick-a heroine.
- Suzanne Lilly’s Shades of the Future – Sweet and heart-tugging.
- Kendall Grey’s Inhale – This one tugs on other parts than your heart, if you know what I mean. *wink wink*
- Kate Johnson’s I, Spy? – A fun spy romp. Dump your disbelief prior to page 1.
What have you read recently that you MUST rave about?