Well, gosh, I sure didn’t mean to let almost 2 months go by without a post. But here’s how that happened:
- A bunch of my freelance nonfiction projects for kids published.
- I tried my hand at ghostwriting. (Yuck. No more.)
- Experimentally queried a middle grade project with too narrow an audience.
- Personal and family health issues.
- Work has been overwhelming. Staff move or go to grad school and I fill in.
So, here’s what I’m up to now:
- Revising a young adult project.
- Shuttling kids to and from camps.
- Shuttling kids to and from library to borrow books, be a book buddy, and give reports in the summer reading program.
- A-Read is enjoying Jasper Fforde and Stuart Gibbs.
- Sprite is enjoying his first Stuart Gibbs.
- Work continues to overwhelm.
- Not all health issues are resolved.
What’s keeping you busy this summer?